I have general problem with bindingSource control In VS 2005 C# professional.
In project I created new Form and:
1. added a BindingSource component named bindingSource1 and DataGridView control named dataGridView1.
2. binding bindingSource1 to data (DataSource), and the DataGridView controls to bindingSource1.
3. in bindingSource1 set properties DataMember to data.
4. adding a BindingNavigator control named bindingNavigator1 to my form.
5. seting the BindingSource property for bindingNavigator1 to bindingSource1.
Program shows data from dataset and I tried delete records. I removed record using button delete from binding navigator. I dataset all working fine but binding source won’t commit any changes in dBase files. I try either Microsoft dBase driver or the newest Visual Fox Pro driver.
I must bind dataSource to the *.dbf data (dbase driver - clipper files).
Can you explain to me what I’m doing wrong? I searched many programmers solution on the Web and I did’t find any answer and this problem drives me crazy.