Guys i need to do the same the same thing like this code... for dispalying the advisable loptops for the buyers to see the prices ang the models og every brand of loptop..but i'm still not quite familiar with the GUI...so, please help me, it'a a project and i need to submit it on saturday.. and i need to rush it...:'(

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

So, you have a homework assignment due on Saturday, and download code out of the Internet on Thursday (that you don't understand), and expect us to finish it for you. Well, well, what will have you done to earn your grade, then?

Read the methods used in the code downloaded and try to create your own for reading and writing to a file as well as creating a class to hold your data. Check the API for methods that you don't understand.

Then read some tutorials on how to create a GUI. When was this assignment given to you?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.