I am somewhat new to C# and I've started with the basics. I need to create a Windows Form application where I can interact with the Web.

My needs are that I need to access my website and log in to my account to check my stats.

How does one go about creating a simple form with a user name, password, URL, and a log in button that passes variables I create into the website log in form?

I've been reading that you can use the WebRequest & WebRespond to handle this task but if anyone can get my started on the right path I can surely figure it out from there.

Thanks to all who took the time to read my noobish post.

>My needs are that I need to access my website and log in to my account to check my stats.

Classes of System.Net (WebClient, WebRequest and many more) are very handy to handle web request and responses but I'd suggest web-service method. You may write some web-service methods and use them on any system or application. In .net framework you can use WCF or Legacy web-service API.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.