Hi,
I am a beginner who is trying to write a small piece of code which holds down the FN key and presses the F10 key. I think this is called a keypress or keydown. I have a brain injury which causes memory problems and makes it very difficult for me to program but I normaly get the results and learn well from examples. I say this because I just want any reader to know I am not too lazy to learn but I do learn better by examples.
The plan is to make a small program which I can add to my startup folder which will automatically depress the keys FN + F10 when my laptop boots. This will then automatically switch on my network card rather than me having to do this manually each time I boot up. Any help writing this code would be a bonus, thanks in advance.

Comments
Get well soon. :)

>I have a brain injury which causes memory problems and makes it very difficult for me to program

Dear jasper54321,

I'm so sorry to hear that. I am sending you healing energies (Faith) and trust that you will be well and cured. ;)

>The plan is to make a small program which I can add to my startup folder which will automatically depress the keys FN + F10 when my laptop boots.

You need to handle KeyDown event to capture FN keys.

Well thanks for that however I am still not cured so it seems either the faith never arrived or if it did it never worked. I am assuming you are the Jehovah witness who knocked on the door this morning, in which case I apologise for my neighbour’s dog biting your ass. You should have said you was from Daniweb, I would have let you in to work on my project to save me doing it. Thank you for your reply and stating the obvious.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.