is it possible to have a validation password while open a MS Access password?? Where should i set it and how can i set it? the open connection or? pls advice.... thanks...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

is it possible to have a validation password while open a MS Access password?? Where should i set it and how can i set it? the open connection or? pls advice.... thanks...

Yes, under access, go to the tools menu and under security, you can set a password. Also, depending on what version you have, you can set users & groups.

Yes, under access, go to the tools menu and under security, you can set a password. Also, depending on what version you have, you can set users & groups.

Can i set it programatically? i want it to be set in my system...

Im not exactly sure about this 1, but you can use VBA to program a password system yourself in access, You create a form in design view and right click an object and go to build event. You should be familiar with Visual Basic/VBA for doing this. Im not sure how much my suggestion will help, but programming your own password system will allow you to customise it as much as you want, so you can get exactly what you need.

Im not exactly sure about this 1, but you can use VBA to program a password system yourself in access, You create a form in design view and right click an object and go to build event. You should be familiar with Visual Basic/VBA for doing this. Im not sure how much my suggestion will help, but programming your own password system will allow you to customise it as much as you want, so you can get exactly what you need.

i'm using visual c++... did vc++ provide a same function as what u mention??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.