Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Your missing a ) and have one too many ;

if (progressBar1->Value == 2000)
{
label1->Text = "Hello";
}

Thanks...
Is there something wrong with this one too?

if (array<Process^>^localByName = Process::GetProcessesByName( "7zFM.exe" ))
{
label1->Text = "Loaded: 7-Zip";
}

I couldn't stop a laughter.Can you read that ?What does it do ?

It ment to see if the "7zFM" process is running and if it's running it should change text on label but i dont know if it's right!

Sorry man.. I personally just can't read this

array<Process^>^localByName

This code is for local computer!

Well if you're not coding in C++, you've perhaps not picked the best forum on which to ask questions. :)

It's C++/CLI (used on the CLR in .NET) and it's certainly welcome here.

It's C++/CLI (used on the CLR in .NET) and it's certainly welcome here.

Fair enough. I was misled by the words "Our C++ forum is the place for Q&A-style discussions related to this popular language"; to my mind, CLI is not C++, but I can see how one could argue it is related to it.

Can I ask about ALGOL? :)

Fair enough. I was misled by the words "Our C++ forum is the place for Q&A-style discussions related to this popular language"; to my mind, CLI is not C++, but I can see how one could argue it is related to it.

I never said that it was C++ in the purest sense, just that questions about it were welcome here.

Can I ask about ALGOL? :)

You certainly can, but it will probably get moved to the "Legacy and Other Languages" forum and get all of the attention it deserves. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.