Generate the multiplication table for n numbers up to k terms( nested loops).
Hint : 1 2 3 4 5 …. K
2 4 6 8 10 …..2*k
………………..
………………..
n ……………….. nK

give me the code in c++

kra9853 commented: Asking for answer not help +0
w1mark commented: he's a noob +0
Nandomo commented: This makes me laugh... +0
jonsca commented: It's a good prank, though -1
Clinton Portis commented: :P -1

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

If nothing else, your lack of shame is impressive.

I find the "I am god, do as I say" phrasing rather repugnant...

I'm guessing this is a prank and either isn't a real noob actually looking for help or a mod has had a little fun and changed the user name and/or title to make a point as they do from time to time (Niek E comes to mind).

Normally, though they MEAN "gimme this code", they don't actually WRITE it.

Just my theory. Could be wrong.

I'm guessing this is a prank and either isn't a real noob actually looking for help

That's certainly possible.

or a mod has had a little fun and changed the user name and/or title to make a point as they do from time to time (Niek E comes to mind).

Titles are one thing, but post content is another matter entirely. Frivolous and petty altering of post content would have the mod getting a come to Jesus talk from me, were I still super mod. I don't think the policies have changed much, so I'm inclined to believe that "give me the code in c++" was written by the OP.

>>I'm inclined to believe that "give me the code in c++" was written by the OP.
Agreed. Also note that there is no "edited by" tag. That shows up even when it was a mod that made the edit(s).

I'm relieved to see daniweb has a sense of humor :)

>> Also note that there is no "edited by" tag. That shows up even when it was a mod that made the edit(s).

I had thought that mods could work in "stealth" mode. OK, then it wasn't a mod. Let's hope it was a prank. I've seen the sense of entitlement go up in recent years, but I guess I'm just not quite at the place yet where it registers in my mind that some people actually WILL write that and mean it and expect people to give them the code. It's just too depressing. Maybe I'm in denial. I'm not quite ready to sit on my swing telling "Back in my day we were expected to do our own homework. Youngsters today..." stories yet.

>>I had thought that mods could work in "stealth" mode.
Actually, anyone can drop into "stealth mode". It's at the top of the "options" section of your user control panel. All it really does though is keep you from being listed in the "Currently Active Users..." list at the bottom of the page. I believe the moderation team can still see you though.

It took me a while, but I finally did it.

while (Hell Freezes Over != !true)
}
      ;Number of sins ++
      dead babies++
      retards euthanized; = number of orphans / 0
      {
              {
                          weee(eeee(eeee(eeee)))
              }
      }

while (1 == 0)
      {
              {const new int[1,000,000,000]}
      }  

kittens--
      Sad Face Emoticons++

necrocomicon(dead babies, kittens)

cout << second comming of jesus
      cin >> praise alah
      continue coffee++ break

string excuse = "My program is compiling"
{

My biggest problem was figuring out if you wanted me to use the c++ language or just increment "c" by one. Be more clear next time.

commented: teehee +6

You forgot the header...

#include <idiotproof.compiler>

It would almost be funnier if you used some turbo C++ headers.

commented: I have a special place in my heart for dos.h :) +6
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.