i have done project in vb with access . i wish to create setup files for my project.how can i create a complete package including exe and all supporting DLL files

This is how it goes on my version:
First, open your project. Then in the File menu you should see 'Make [name of project].exe', click that. The .exe file and some others will be created in your project folder.

Then Start - All Programs - Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 - Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 Tools - Package & Deployment Wizard.

i have done project in vb with access . i wish to create setup files for my project.how can i create a complete package including exe and all supporting DLL files

hello i am junaid i have crated a software with access.But i want to create this with setup files. how can i create a compleate package with all supported DLL files

setup,

See w00dy's reply to the initial posting, it is the best way to go.

In the Package & Deployment Wizard you can add files that you know are needed, i.e. database files, .ini files, etc.

Yomet

i have done project in vb with access . i wish to create setup files for my project.how can i create a complete package including exe and all supporting DLL files ncluding exe and all supporting DLL files

I want the code or steps for developing an exe file in vb6

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.