i have done project in vb with access . i wish to create setup files for my project.how can i create a complete package including exe and all supporting DLL files

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

This is how it goes on my version:
First, open your project. Then in the File menu you should see 'Make [name of project].exe', click that. The .exe file and some others will be created in your project folder.

Then Start - All Programs - Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 - Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 Tools - Package & Deployment Wizard.

i have done project in vb with access . i wish to create setup files for my project.how can i create a complete package including exe and all supporting DLL files

hello i am junaid i have crated a software with access.But i want to create this with setup files. how can i create a compleate package with all supported DLL files

i wish you could help me how to create setup files in visual basic

setup,

See w00dy's reply to the initial posting, it is the best way to go.

In the Package & Deployment Wizard you can add files that you know are needed, i.e. database files, .ini files, etc.

Yomet

i have done project in vb with access . i wish to create setup files for my project.how can i create a complete package including exe and all supporting DLL files ncluding exe and all supporting DLL files

I want the code or steps for developing an exe file in vb6

File : Make project.EXE

And please don't hijack threads. You can make your own.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.