Hi there,
how can i create an executable so that anybody can install in their own computer? I want to create from visual studio C#.

please give me a tutorial or something,
i did some but it didn't work properly
please help guide in this

thanx

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Mitja Bonca

You could write your own setup program, or you could use the Visual Studio Installer template or InstallShield LE template included in VS.

You could also use Click-Once deployment which I believe is under the project properties screen under "Publish..." I think...

Try starting here.

Good luck!

You could write your own setup program, or you could use the Visual Studio Installer template or InstallShield LE template included in VS.

You could also use Click-Once deployment which I believe is under the project properties screen under "Publish..." I think...

Try starting here.

Good luck!

i am a still beginner in this? a more simple.....

Simply, ad zach said, from the dropDown menu select Build, and them Publish YourProject.
Then you go Next, select from CD/DVD, select app. will not check for updates (in most cases)and Finish. Thats it. You have a setup.exe, and everyone can install it (this is the simplyest working way).

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.