hi

em doing BS.Software engineering, as its my last semester and want to take Final year project. em just confuse of what to take. i want to do something for my university but as i gone through my university systems they are hell complex. can anybudy suggest me.

i want take the project for which i can have help on net regarding coding. as my interests are in ASP.NET with C#.

your suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello

I gone through your message, its good that you want to do project which will be helpful to university.

Well, for this , i suggest, first you need to meet the operational staff of the university and talk about your willingness aobut the final year project, and try to get inofrmation what they needs form which you can help fully to university through project.

Second , you should have to collect the informaliton form the other university how and what are the software or systems they are using for them work or operations, form their you may get the idea of the system , what you can do for the univeristy.

Third option, there are many possibility about teh IT implementation like

> SMS System
> Staff Management System
> Office Management System
> Staff Communication Channel System
> Query Management System (where student/staff can post the query, and the upper level role need to solve if its viable)
> Attendance Management system

Many more possibilities...you may research via direct communication to the staff as i state first in this message..

Regards,
jay

thanks jay.

any other system?? as i replied you in detail in other thread:))

A small project that I did in a semester of software engineering was to write an online grading, testing, quizzing, and discussion board site that students and professors can both use to do online classes. Granted what I did was fairly simple, but if you really wanted to get into something like that, there are many sites out there such as Blackboard that do this. Research some of thier problems that users have and see if you can improve on what they do and write a better product. I'm sure that most universities and colleges are always on the lookout for new ways to save time and money on online classes and programs they use to run them.

yeah thats a very good idea ....and em surly go for that if my current idea rejected. i have submitted an idea for Purchase and store of IT Equipments of our university. its realy a big and complexed project. as i am doing alone so have choosen 2 modules. see what ll happen. then surely ll go for your idea. and ll have some more discussion on.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.