hi..,

i am working on c# project, i make database of block sites.when i type that site on combo address and click on GO button then that site would be blocked but when THE SITE NAME TYPE IN SEARCH ENGINE THAT SITE WOULD BE OPEN,so suggest me C# code for block this site also from search engine

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I would like to know how you are doing that ? are you an administrator ?

Can you please teach me that? And what is c# code? I am not very knowledgeable at the topic

Can you please teach me that? And what is c# code? I am not very knowledgeable at the topic

C# is a programming language that is intended to be a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language. its kinda a little like c.

also next time just "wiki" it

Ok thanks Progr4mmer for the knowledge. Is there any computer class or lesson that teach you how to you C# Programming.

I am very interested on how to use C# programming is there any website that teach you the basics on how to use. Besides Wiki

I am very interested on how to use C# programming is there any website that teach you the basics on how to use. Besides Wiki

well heres
some tutorials by microsoft. i think there good but im not really into c#.

Ok thanks Progr4mmer

I will go and check it out. Thanks

Regards,
Roy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.