Hello great people. I'm a beginner in programming and I'm having troubles with NetBeans.
In those lines down NetBeans reports expected ';'. I'm assuming that it has something to do with activating classes or jar files somewhere in NetBeans, but i can't find where nor which classes to activate. Please helpout! Thanks in advance!!! :confused:

a = duzinamm * 0,254;

b = sirinamm * 0,254;

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

No, the problem is that what you have written is not valid Java syntax. You cannot place commas in those expressions. What are you trying to do with those statements?

Thanks friend, you have solved the problem it was ',' and not ';'. It works perfectly now!
P.S.
It's awfull when you are convinced that the problem is something else! :)

Thanks friend, you have solved the problem it was ',' and not ';'. It works perfectly now!
P.S.
It's awfull when you are convinced that the problem is something else! :)

Problem is that you did not posted precise copy of code that you been trying to execute. Out of the two lines there nobody would have been wise...

Yes, I supose you're right. I'll keep that in mind in the future! :confused:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.