Hi everyone, I'm complete newbie in spring framework especially in xml based on AOP.

I really don't know about what is interceptorNames, MappedNames, pointcut and else for what did they use for.

Please explain to me for what the xml code's work flow do below. I got it from my friend prog that makes me become interesting to know and learn.

Please help.

<object id="BeforeAdivisor" type="Spring.Aop.Support.NameMatchMethodPointcutAdvisor, Spring.Aop">
<property name="Advice">
<object type="Spring.Command.BeforeAdvice, Spring.Command" />
</property>
<property name="MappedNames">
<list>
<value>*Save</value>
</list>
</property>
</object>

<object id="classIdentityTest" type="Spring.Aop.Framework.ProxyFactoryObject, Spring.Aop">
<property name="Target">
<object type="SourceProg.classidentityTest, SourceProg" />
</property>
<property name="InterceptorNames">
<list>
<value>BeforeAdivisor</value>
</list>
</property>
</object>

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This really isn't an XML or XSLT problem. This is something that you should be looking at the Spring Documentation to solve. Or going to a Spring specific forum to ask your question. Just because it's an XML file configuration doesn't mean anyone here knows how to configure Spring or adjust the Spring framework.

It looks like http://www.springsource.org/documentation has good documentation, you can probably find your answer there.

Thank you, I've recently joined there but forget to click the documentation thread. Thanks again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.