Need to write a script wit the following criteria using VBScript: Am an English teacher and have some programming experience but not to this extent that is needed. Just trying to make it easier on me for grading...
1. prompt user for a # of quiz scores to input, should create an array large enough to hold that # of scores
2. Set loop allowing user to enter approp. # of scores, scores to be entered as integers, each score should be placed in array
3. det. avg score (rounded to an int) for all data
4. det. # of scores are above the average
5. det. # of scores are below the average
6. det. # of scores are equal to average
7. generate message box showing # of quiz scores, avg score, above avg score, below avg score and equal avg score.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!
Edited 5 Years Ago by reneeschultz: n/a