HELP!! can someone please help me, because i need to create a game in which i have to count how many times i've pressed enter in a matter of 1 minute.

Recommended Answers

What operating system and what compiler ? The easiest way to capture the Enter key would be to use the non-standard functions in conio.h, but your compiler may or may not support that.

Jump to Post

I'm not going to write the program for you, but to get the Enter keys

while(_kbhit() )
{
   int c = getche();
   if( c == '\n' )
   {
      printf("got one\n");
   }
}
Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

What operating system and what compiler ? The easiest way to capture the Enter key would be to use the non-standard functions in conio.h, but your compiler may or may not support that.

we use Visual basic 2005 for the c++, my group and i have no idea on how we will be able to do this. can you help me?

we use Visual 2005 for the c++, my group and i have no idea on how we will be able to do this. can you help me?:)

while(_kbhit() )
{
   int c = getche();
   if( c == '\n' )
   {
      printf("got one\n");
   }
}

while(_kbhit() )
{
   int c = getche();
   if( c == '\n' )
   {
      printf("got one\n");
   }
}

thanks a lot! this would do! Thanks again :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.