Smith5646 24 Junior Poster in Training

I am trying to find a good sample license agreement for some software that I have written but can't find anything that meets my requirements.

The software will be tier priced which will be controlled by an authorization key that limits the entries into the database. Since the control is at the DB level, the organization can install the software on as many PCs as they want, give away as many copies as they want, etc.

Also buried in the authorization key is the purchasing organization's name and address which prints on reports, displays on screens, etc. so the sharing of keys between organizations is not likely but I do want to specify that they can't share keys.

The software provides the ability to generate a "free" authorization key which will allow a limited number of entries to the database. Usage of the "free" key is allowed by any organization and there is no time limit (i.e. it is not a trial period). My hopes are that organizations will grow beyond this free limit and have to purchase.

Does anyone know of a good example of an agreement like this or something very similar that I could tweek?