How to create AssemblyInfo.vb, Resources.resx and Application.myapp in vb.net 2005?

I recently see these things come along with vb.net sample code everywhere. Suppose I try to create new project and I want the AssemblyInfo.vb, Resources.resx and Application.myapp appear under "My Project", how can I do that?

many thanks for reviewing.

Edited 5 Years Ago by Dummi: n/a

I want to make them appear correctly just under "My Project" tree like:
"My Project"
.......... |---------------->AssemblyInfo.vb
.......... |---------------->Resources.resx
......................................|--------->Resources.Designer.vb
.......... |---------------->Application.myapp

please help

Edited 5 Years Ago by Dummi: n/a

Why you want to create? when create new project all those files will be created by VS only..

Thank you, I just don't know how to create them and what they use for because when I start a newproject in VS2005, I got none of them seen even AssemblyInfo.vb is missing in my solution explorer.

And "My Project" don't have anything so when I tried to create inside "My Project" treeview by right click I just got "open" option.

Thank you, I just don't know how to create them and what they use for because when I start a newproject in VS2005, I got none of them seen even AssemblyInfo.vb is missing in my solution explorer.

And "My Project" don't have anything so when I tried to create inside "My Project" treeview by right click I just got "open" option.

yes, I think that's my problem. Thank you.
And also I've another new thing for me to know, I just follow your guide.

I got some looks about windows service, when I create it it did appear as Service1.vb as it default name and there's also Service1.designer.vb. The sample program I have has Service1.resx. Ofcourse I don't know what it's used for, but I can't create the Service1.resx. Please tell me how to create it too.

The structure is like:
Service1.vb
.................---->Service1.designer.vb
.................---->Service1.resx

I just start learning how to use the editor, cause all I've learned just the algorithm and code but don't know how it was created.

Thanks

the .resx file will be created by Visual studio when and if you need it.

so I can't create the Service1.resx, only VS does it. Thanks
But How and when the Service1.resx created by VS?

I really appreciate your help. Thanks again

if you drag a component from your toolbox (like a dataset or a bindingsource, the resx file will be created. it's for storing reference to non textual information, i think

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.