I need any idea support my senior project where my teacher asked me to develope a program for developers not for the user or develope an existing program with new idea. can any one help me? thank you ;)

I need any idea support my senior project where my teacher asked me to develope a program for developers not for the user or develope an existing program with new idea. can any one help me? thank you ;)

Me too. I have an idea to create a really neat program that prints your name(origin, traits), or poems, or bible verses or military quotes, baby names, endless ideas that can be printed. I've seen other packages out there, but not that good. Check Ken Kirkpatrick Software to see what I mean. Also, other First Name programs. If this is of interest to you, would be a great project, and if it's erally good, I'd like to market it, and would discuss giving you a percent of what could be sold, plus my brother supplies papers, mugs,keychains to print on. You've seen them at malls, no doubt. Let me know if interested. email me at lou.puccio@t4hc.com if this idea seems appealing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.