Hello....Myself kumar..Am doing a automation code where am testing few test cases one after the other and storing the result(whether the test is passed or failed) in a result.txt file.Now what I have to do is after the test completion i want to send that file to my mail id through the script itself..Is it possible..Am using VC++ 6.0,windows xp version 2002,service pack 2..If it is possible which language can I use(ex-html,php...)
Please note that once the test starts there should not be user interface till i get the mail in my inbox..Please help

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Check out something like http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/csmtpconn.aspx. I've never used it, I just ran across it.

Thanks for providing the link...I got the source file...But not getting where to add these files and how to link these files with the project...Do I want to do any modifications

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.