Hi All,

I'm using SOAP::Lite to do some online payments. The whole mechanism is set on separate machine which is communicating with payment gateway. So WWW machine sends a message to invoke SOAP::Lite and SOAP message is sent to payment gateway.

In development I had both "machines" running on one (separate instances) and there was no problem, but the moment it went on two separate machines I got this error from SOAP::Lite :

Code execution error: Method [ method_name ] returned error: Insecure dependency in eval while running with -T switch at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm line 3225

Any idea?

Milos

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I "solved" the problem just by adding

my $result = $1 if ($self->generate_stub($_) =~ m{^(.+)}s);

before

eval $result or Carp::croak "Bad stub: $@";

which was previously

eval $self->generate_stub($_) or Carp::croak "Bad stub: $@";

and it works now. Not really elegant, but I need this urgently so it should do. Alfter that I'm getting this warning message:

could not find ParserDetails.ini in /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/XML/SAX

Is this related?

...I'm getting this warning message:

could not find ParserDetails.ini in /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/XML/SAX

Is this related?

Maybe not. The Perl-XML FAQ suggests it may have to do with how XML::SAX was installed on your computer. I don't know about this but the FAQ suggests re-installing XML::SAX and "if you are asked whether ParserDetails.ini should be updated, always say yes."

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.