What a project i must create if i want do some gui´s windows, and put the code after select item, i do graphical sudoku with difficulty. Can someone write me the way, i would like to start with graphic window and after that code and get the code to the link.

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by kubiak

We do not give out codes here. This site is for learning. Please show us what you have so far and we may decide to help you.

We do not give out codes here. This site is for learning. Please show us what you have so far and we may decide to help you.

I want to which kind of project and what type, when open create new project the netbean offer to you some java desktop applicatiion or start with the netbean module???

If you are writing an application in java then go with the Java desktop application. Sorry I misunderstood you.

If you are writing an application in java then go with the Java desktop application. Sorry I misunderstood you.

I must do some Sudoku project and i know how to write a code but i must to do with gui- must have some window of menu- there will be select of new game, load game & exit game. New game will be have difficulty, and after choosing difficulty, you will play it in some 9x9 array.Load game will be read from file. And i want to discuss with someone to what kind of project i must to create...I think it would be java desktop application, tomorrow i have some lesson with my lector i will ask him for a help

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.