I have problem i must make Drag & drop calculator,help please?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Plz try this.........

private void cALCULATORToolStripMenuItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {

Process.Start("calc");
        }

Plz try this.........

private void cALCULATORToolStripMenuItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {

Process.Start("calc");
        }
commented: You seem to be writing nonsens all over the place. -2

where i click to make that code?

Make an application that has a list of operators at the top, two operand input fields and one button for aktivacuju calculating results. Between the input field should be a field operator. The user has the possibility of drag from the top operators in the form field operator. When they enter the operands and operator, and pressed the button, the messagebox control (or another) appears the result of the calculation.

Thats i need.

Not going to do your class assignment for you. It's not fair to you or to me.

I searching in google but is no results for my problem:(

what do you want to make dear? By drag and drop you mean to drag and drop numbers and operators or only operators or you want to make a calculator control which you want to drop on your form?

for simple calculator you make buttons on form for input and textbox or label for displaying input and the result and at each button click event take the associated input. i think it is the simplest way any one can tell you. Assignments are given to you to get some learning and skills try it your self in any case of difficulty you can ask but not the whole code :)

commented: Good answer. +9

i need to drag and drop only operators.When i in texbox 1 and 2 write number
in field for operators i drag and drop operators and when i click on button in message box show results.

Have to make aplikation which measures the response time of site.Application can not be blocked during the response / request process?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.