It's soon time for me to create some c++ program as a project for my class.
But I have no idea what to do, any suggestions?

scheduler, egg timer, advanced start menu, a better GUI for the windows command prompt, I would be willing to bet there is a list of project ideas on this website somewhere too.

This seems a bit vague. If you're getting problems to solve in a limited time in a test or something, then you can go over theoretical stuff, like syntax

One presumes you have an imagination... so use it!

Then you would be wrong ;(

This seems a bit vague. If you're getting problems to solve in a limited time in a test or something, then you can go over theoretical stuff, like syntax

We have to have done a program in c++ before we end the course.. which is somewhere at the start of june I think.
Up til now we have just learned some c++ (no shit?) and practised a little with some exercises.
And we should begin to create our program soon, but I don't know what kind of program to make.

How about a soda machine? Insert coins, count money, see if any needs to be returned, and choose a candy bar. The thing is, every time they buy one, you need to keep track so that they can run out. Use a txt file to keep track of it. So, if I run the program today and choose a cola, you have 9 colas remaining in the machine. If I run the program a week from now, you'll have 8 remaining.

Should be fairly simple.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.