Hey guys im using Ms Visual C++ Compiler, im encountering this error bt i cant manage to solve it, pliz help.
Attached pliz find the source code

Error :

1>c:\users\h\desktop\wautil\wautil\wautil.cpp(23) : error C2144: syntax error : 'int' should be preceded by ':'
1>c:\users\h\desktop\wautil\wautil\wautil.cpp(33) : error C2144: syntax error : 'double' should be preceded by ':'
1>c:\users\h\desktop\wautil\wautil\wautil.cpp(209) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end-of-file found
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\H\Desktop\wautil\wautil\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>wautil - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

why do people post *.zip files that can't be opened by WinZip??? What did you use to create that file?

My zip opens it perfectly

It says that because you delcared functions c# or java style (I don't remember which one but I think java). You don't need public static in front of function declaration. Just write int fun(); instead of public static int func(). And I am not sure about your end of file error

And on the end of class declaration yoi fogot

);

I fixed it but it game me like 10x more compiler errors (lol) which I am not going to fix because I dont have enough time

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.