I don’t know if this is really possible, the program can not use a mouse or anything that requires the use of the tab key (this would be considered a use of the mouse), is there a way to still add input into textboxes and hit buttons, kinda like the letter “q” takes the place of the tab button and letter “W” takes the place of the enter button, or this can’t be done? its just a curious question

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

I think a better way of doing this to use the Arrowkeys.
The reason way is, if the user needs the letter W or Q then he can't use it because of another action.

It is possible, add a handler to use a different key to move you through the controls based tabstops. I would use the enter key and have a "submit button" on your form that you can activate by giving it focus and hitting space. This is assuming you can use the enter key as well. If you can't use enter, think about one of the function keys or using alt+another key.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.