3) Write a program that reads a 21 by 21 array of characters from a text file. It
represents a maze.
• Each position can contain either an X or a blank. The borders of the maze are covered by ‘X’ except start and exit points.
• Read text file as a character array and find start and finish points on the array borders (it doesn't matter which one is start or finish point)
• Find a path from start point to the finish point. Only horizontal and vertical moves are allowed.(right, left, up and down).
• If no path exists, write a message indicating there is no path. If there is a path to the exit location, mark the path with “O” and display the solution maze on the screen.
• Moves can be made only to locations that contain a blank. If an X is encountered, that path is blocked and another must be chosen.
Use recursion. The test mazes are given and example maze is at the second pages:
"That's my 3rd homework about C language and i tried to set 4 for algorithms for this.. but none of algorithms didnt work or process clearly..are there anybody can help me for set up an algorithm?" Please send the algorithm to my e-mail: [email removed]