I don't really understand arrays. I'm getting myself quite confused here. I have to answer a bunch of questions regarding a 2x3 integer array t.
Here are the questions that I'm still having a problem with:

1. Write a nested for structure that initializes each element of t to zero.
2. Write a statement that inputs the values for the elements of t from the terminal.

I figured out how to initialize the elements to zero by using int t[2][3] = { {0}, {0}, {0} }, but I have no idea how to do it using a for structure. Could someone point me in the right direction of how to start?

For the second question, I don't even understand what I have to do. Could someone explain to me what it wants?

Thanks!!!

I figured out how to initialize the elements to zero by using int t[2][3] = { {0}, {0}, {0} }, but I have no idea how to do it using a for structure. Could someone point me in the right direction of how to start?

See this

for(int i=0;i<2;i++)
  {
   for(int j=0;j<3;j++)
      {
         t[i][j]=0;
      }
  }

For the second question, I don't even understand what I have to do. Could someone explain to me what it wants?

It's asking you to fill array with values given by user

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.