I am having a network class and a dialog class.I have to send the data recieved in network class to dialog class but not direcly i.e it should not be tightly coupled with my dialog. Help me out..............

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

How about the dialog class initiate network requests, sort of like client server where the dialog class is the client and network class is the server. The network class (server) should be able to communicate with any number of dialog class (client) objects. Its the dialog class which initiates all communications.

How about the dialog class initiate network requests, sort of like client server where the dialog class is the client and network class is the server. The network class (server) should be able to communicate with any number of dialog class (client) objects. Its the dialog class which initiates all communications.

Thx for ur reply. i have to communicate with different systems. i have the network class object in my dialog class so i can initiate my communication from my dilaog and the onreceive of my network class will get the data. Now i need that data in my dialog class but not directly.

have the dialog class request the data from the network class. The network class should have a get() method that returns the data to whoever calls it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.