I have an assignment. My assignment includes the following tasks to be implemented under Linux:
– Display a list of all available files (with their types) in the working directory,
– Display a list of only regular files in the working directory,
– Display a list of only directories in the working directory,
– Run a program within the shell (shell should not terminate after execution),
– Change the current working directory,
– Display information about a given filename (size, type, etc),
– Change file mode,
• Do not use system() function.
• Use execl [/execlp/execle/execv/execvp] only in runCommand() function.
I need some info and resources. Which libraries and functions do I need to achieve this functionalities?