hey,
i am creating a web service but the problem is when i try to deploy that web service it gives me error below:

init:
deps-module-jar:
deps-ear-jar:
deps-jar:
library-inclusion-in-archive:
library-inclusion-in-manifest:
compile:
compile-jsps:
Building jar: D:\Documents\NetBeansProjects\EmployeeWebService\dist\EmployeeWebService.war
D:\Documents\NetBeansProjects\EmployeeWebService\nbproject\build-impl.xml:684: Deployment error:
Starting of server GlassFish Server 3 is not supported. Please, start the server manually.
See the server log for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)

i am building the project in netbeans and i have developed webservice projects with galssfish v3 before. i have never had this error i hope somebody can tell me whats wrong

any suggestions will be appreciated

THANK YOU

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Upgrade your netbeans?

I think you are not using the master or the default password that is "adminadmin" .

Truth be told, I would expect a different error than "not supported" in that case.

thanks for the help guys, i solved the problem by simply deleting the netbens and glassfish server and installed a fresh copy. everything works now

thank you very much

just delete and add new!brilliant answer it worked for me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.