hi all)
Does anybody know a good example to add a smart tag to custom component?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

i've done something like THIS but that doesn't work.
----------
when i bind an personal designer with the component - the component stops paint himself .

if anyone can - help to understand - why the smart tag does not work )project is attached)

hi.. here http://goo.gl/6pz4S

i have made this custom control and provided the smart tag coding also.. i hope it helps ..

why do you inherit from Label - not from Control?

actually all i needed was the extra border lines which were in not label of windows.
if i have inherited form control then all the event and properties of the original windows Label would not have been available to new control. i would have to make all those properties and events..

actually all i needed was the extra border lines which were in not label of windows.
if i have inherited form control then all the event and properties of the original windows Label would not have been available to new control. i would have to make all those properties and events..

ok. thanks for example)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.