[QUOTE]anyone can you help me to my C++ i cant take the error everytime i make a program i got error and can you give me a program that can solve the area of Circle In Turbo C. thanks[/QUOTE]
... Read More
1.) I hope English is not your original language.
2.) I learned C/C++ when I was 11, read a book, it is not hard!
3.) This LOOKS like homework but it sounds too easy to be homework.
4.) If I give my 6 year old brother a book about C++ and he reads first chapter he can write a program like that.
5.) sfuo already told you how to do it and if you have at least REALLY basic knowlege of C++ you will be able to do it.
6.) Turbo C++ is old and no-one uses it anymore.
7.) The errors may be compiler errors, and not code errors so post errors too.
8.) Show some effort.
how can i understand easy c++ program..what are the tips to be easy...its a very hard for me to know c++...
1. I hope English is not your original language. Even if its not, you can still capitalize letters and use punctuation. English is not my original language but I at least try.
2. You question is not clear, so you should expect unclear answers. Do you mean you want to understand "hard" programs "easily" or understand small "easy" programs?
3. It is not very hard to "know" C++. Read a book! Use Google, look up some tutorials.
4. "what are the tips to be easy..." The only tips I can give you is to practice, once you master the basics. Download some open-source project and investigate the source code of the program and try to figure out how it works.
5. This thread is about something else. If you have a question, make another thread, otherwise, stay on topic.