pshirgaonkar 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

Im developing an application where im using microsoft enterprise library 5.0. I want to use cache application block in my application for which im using pervasive database Version 11.0 as the database for database cache storage.

I have followed the procedures toc use the EntLib 5.0 in an application & also created tables and the stored procedures for Add/Delete/Load items.I have also tested the stored procedures in the pervasive control center & they are working fine.but When i try to add an item in the cache, i get following error

Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.ICacheManager", name = "InDatabaseCacheMgr".
Exception occurred while: Calling constructor Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.Cache(Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.IBackingStore backingStore, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.Instrumentation.ICachingInstrumentationProvider instrumentationProvider).
Exception is: IndexOutOfRangeException - Cannot find table 0.
-----------------------------------------------
At the time of the exception, the container was:

Resolving Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.CacheManager,InDatabaseCacheMgr (mapped from Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.ICacheManager, InDatabaseCacheMgr)
Resolving parameter "realCache" of constructor Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.CacheManager(Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.Cache realCache, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.BackgroundScheduler backgroundScheduler, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.ExpirationPollTimer pollTimer)
Resolving Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.Cache,InDatabaseCacheMgr
Calling constructor Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.Cache(Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.IBackingStore backingStore, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Caching.Instrumentation.ICachingInstrumentationProvider instrumentationProvider)

i have added all the necessary Dlls. When i use MS SQL as my backing store, the application runs perfectly fine, but the problem is coming with the Pervasive database only.

Can anybody please help me in this???

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.