I am currently learning shell scripting.So I just need little help from you. If you know sites which have good shell programs / questions for practice (solving ) .. please post them here. If you can provide any alternative regarding my study on shell scripting that would be welcome too. :)
Instead of searching for questions it's better you install linux in yur system and then try t implement various things....learn how to configure ntfs and other services in that...That will be useful....
1. Try finding greatest of 3 numbers using shell scripting.
2. tell the working of command:- grep <TEST> abc
3. Consider the file named f1,f2,f3.After this command what will be the content of each files and why.
4. Write a shellscript to execute a set of codes automatically on a particular day.(Use cronjob)
5. Print all lines in a file except the first five lines of a file.
6. Print all lines in a file except the last five lines of a file.
Check if you are able to d this...this is just a basic questons to test your apti.
i am trying to create a library management system which is supposed to be used to store/keep infp for the library and the library members( book title, author, name and picture for borrower and other stuffs). The app has 6 buttons, delete, save, add,previsous,next, and upload( for upload ...