Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Prelektro
Featured Replies
    WaltP 2,905   5 Years Ago

No, I'm talking about the [B]Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from schoolwork assignments[/B] section. You must be under the mistaken impression we are a homework service. We are not. [I]You[/I] do the work, [I]we[/I] help solve problems - in a [I]teaching[/I] manner, not … Read More

i'm kinda beginner.

It shows. Beginners rarely bother to read the Member Rules nor the sticky post Read This Before Posting before asking a question.

Edited by WaltP: n/a

Well actually i have read it.if you are talking about "don't give away code" section,okay. Thing is, i need it for tomorrow evening, it's homework and i know so little about C right now. I have final exam 2 weeks later, just bought some books and stuff and will work for it but now i don't have time to learn things and do it. sorry if it's against posting rules.

No, I'm talking about the Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from schoolwork assignments section.

You must be under the mistaken impression we are a homework service. We are not. You do the work, we help solve problems - in a teaching manner, not a rewrite it for me manner.

>>Thing is, i need it for tomorrow evening
As the saying goes, "Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On Our Part".

Sorry about that than but why so serious ? :D Anyway, i managed to solve my first question but now i have another one. Listened your advice and I did some work. The problem is I don't know how to terminate series like it is asked in problem. Can you help me out now ?

[IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2381/adszxmz.jpg[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <math.h>

static double factoriel(int a){
    double result = 1.0;
    while (a > 0) {
        result*=a;
        a--;
    }
    return result;
}

int main(void){ 

double total=0.0;
double temp=0.0;
float x;
printf("Please give me the x value: ");
scanf("%f",&x);
x = x *3.14/180;

for(int i=0;true;i++){
            total+=  pow((-1),i) * pow(x,((i*2)+1)) / factoriel((i*2)+1);

if(pow((-1),i) * pow(x,((i*2)+1)) / factoriel((i*2)+1)/total<0.001){
                                 printf("%d",i);
            break;
            }

}
         printf("\nSin%f: %f \n",x,total);
    system("pause");
    return 0;
}

Edited by Prelektro: n/a

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.