printf("Hello world!\n");
return 0;
}

Output :
C:\Users\Administrator\Documents>bcc32 Hello.c
Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
Hello.c:
Error E2209 Hello.c 1: Unable to open include file 'stdio.h'
Warning W8065 Hello.c 5: Call to function 'printf' with no prototype in function main
*** 1 errors in Compile ***
:-O

I have already made the bcc32.cfg & ilink.cfg with these configs

bcc32.cfg
-I"c:\Borland\BCC55\include"
-L"c:\Borland\BCC55\lib"

ilink32.cfg
-L"c:\Borland\BCC55\lib"
:confused:
It's Urgent !!! Please help me !!.
:'(
Thanks in Advance.

It seems as if your library directory is not set up properly.
If I remember correctly, you put the library path in a configuration section of the IDE or in environment variables in Windows/DOS.

You *could* also update to something from the current millennium and don't go have to deal with these problems. What operating system are you using?

Edited 5 Years Ago by Nick Evan: n/a

It seems as if your library directory is not set up properly.
If I remember correctly, you put the library path in a configuration section of the IDE or in environment variables in Windows/DOS.

I have created the Config files in C:\Borland\BCC55 directory and set the path for BCC in Environment Variables.

You *could* also update to something from the current millennium and don't go have to deal with these problems. What operating system are you using?

I am Using Windows 7 and I have worked with Bcc an year ago but that time it was working fine but it isn't now.

If you're using windows 7 I would like to suggest code::blocks (download the one with the mingw compiler). It will fix your problems and you'll be using something that supports standard C and is still begin maintained.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.