Look, Im planning to make a payroll program using Turbo C++, i'm a beginner.
please help me or just give me steps on how to create my own program please?,,,,,

:confused: :confused::confused:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I think you have posted in wrong forum. please post this thread in C++ forum there are guys who can help you.

Oh.. Sorry, thats my first post..

You could start off by creating a class say 'Worker' which would represent specific data like name,weekly hours,untaxed wage etc.Then a class Payslip who's constructor takes a worker as an argument and applies taxes and subtracts social contributions emitting a list of all the operations being done and the total remaining wage.You can store everything in a file as comma separated values in the form of a string and provide an overload constructor for class Payslip which initializes an object by parsing a specific string retrieved from a file.Just write something down.

commented: thanks +0

Its ok... welcome to Daniweb :) happy coding

commented: thanks +0

Original post:

1. moved to C++ section
  2. merged with double
  3. please do not advice on reposting in appropriate section, rather click Flag Bad Post and say "Please move to XYZ section" and a moderator will take care of it. We do not like to see double posted content

Thanks guys.. ^_^v..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.