how to creat layout for my sample website

What is the purpose of the website?
It would help to answer more clearly.
For example
if(the website is text based and is to be used in a fixed resolution )
{you should go with fixed layout.}
else if(it contains lot of images and is to be run on machines with different window size n resolution){
use liquid layout}

What is the purpose of the website?
It would help to answer more clearly.
For example
if(the website is text based and is to be used in a fixed resolution )
{you should go with fixed layout.}
else if(it contains lot of images and is to be run on machines with different window size n resolution){
use liquid layout}

i want to show an wedding invitation by cliking the url link or by visiting the site

i want to show an wedding invitation by cliking the url link or by visiting the site

for suppose www.something.com is a web site if anyone use this link they has to see website, in this site all the information like couples names,venue details,time special appearences etc should be visible like stars flying in air with background a sea/lake/something background ,if we mouse over in those stars it has to be sound a special voice tone and nicly showng full details of perticulers

can u plz support me

thnkz & regards
naren

Well you won't be able to get a "ready baked code" for your site friend but here are few ideas.Hope you will find them usefull.
0.Being Indian in origin you will need to choose from pictures of Lord Ganesha which is common in printed wedding cards.
1.Create a wrapper div on your page which will contain the whole page.Make it absolute in dimensions as it's going to be not more than 2 window size.
2.Create a header div which will be containing LordGanesha's picture plus the mantra ussually we see in every wedding card.
3.Make another div inside the wrapper which will be main content container.
4.Make a footer div containing the names of those who are invitees.
5.You can take a lot of help in design by looking at the actual wedding card.
6.The special effects you asked can be easily rendered by proper div selection using unique ids and binding proper event handlers to those.

Well you won't be able to get a "ready baked code" for your site friend but here are few ideas.Hope you will find them usefull.
0.Being Indian in origin you will need to choose from pictures of Lord Ganesha which is common in printed wedding cards.
1.Create a wrapper div on your page which will contain the whole page.Make it absolute in dimensions as it's going to be not more than 2 window size.
2.Create a header div which will be containing LordGanesha's picture plus the mantra ussually we see in every wedding card.
3.Make another div inside the wrapper which will be main content container.
4.Make a footer div containing the names of those who are invitees.
5.You can take a lot of help in design by looking at the actual wedding card.
6.The special effects you asked can be easily rendered by proper div selection using unique ids and binding proper event handlers to those.

hiiii

can u plz post some code in html regarding ur answer
coz im new to html

thnx for ur support

Hey...
Before seeking code on the forum you should do your homework.
Use google.Do something on your own.Come up with some code from ur side.
I would really appreciate it and would be ready to help you with that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.