my vb ask me the registration key!!

what to do??

please help me!!!!

thank you in advance!!!!!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Which version of VB you are using? Try the VB.NET Express edition (its free and downloaded from Microsoft's site)

Which version of VB you are using? Try the VB.NET Express edition (its free and downloaded from Microsoft's site)

its express edition

and there is always an error when i try to install it!

what to do?

You have to create a WindowsLive ID account (its free).WindowsLive ID is required for Visual Basic Express registration and activation.

its express edition

what to do?

i'v been doing that but nothings happend

i really dont know what to do..

vb is working last night

but now its not working what to do??

Hi, if you are using VB express 2008 then you can try this.. run regedit > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > MICROSOFT > VBExpress > 9.0 > (Delete the Registration)
your VB 2008 will run now.

You need to open VB and then click Help on the main Nav Bar located on the top of the window. Go down to Register Product and then click on that. It will take you to a webpage to sign into a WindowsLiveID account. If you don't have one, create one. Once you create one or sign in, you will have to fill out a small questionnaire and then when you submit it, it should load another page and give you a key to enter into VB. Hope this helps! Also, if you can't even open VB to do this, Uninstall it from your computer via Control Panel and download and install the product again.

Are you sure it downloaded without errors? if not, its advisable you reinstall

I am new user

I join your organization

Member Avatar for misi

I am new user
I join your organization

Welcome to the organization, Jeemon.

The registration folder it is not showing
Only debuging folder is there ??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.