hello i want to know about the c# coding as i know about the theoritical part but when it comes to coding part it creates problem forto write the code so which is the best method to do this.Is there any good book which covers coding part mostly or anything best you can suggest through which i can learn better and fast please thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

There is plenty of books out there. Look on amazon.com
I would recommend you to get books:
- Illustrated C# 2008 (for beginners)
- C# 4.0 in a Nutshell (great books, has all) - just read it

About the coding, if you have any particular example code, where you are having issues, please paste it in here, and we`ll be glad to help you out.

Use a code block for the code!

There is plenty of books out there. Look on amazon.com
I would recommend you to get books:
- Illustrated C# 2008 (for beginners)
- C# 4.0 in a Nutshell (great books, has all) - just read it

About the coding, if you have any particular example code, where you are having issues, please paste it in here, and we`ll be glad to help you out.

Use a code block for the code!

thanks a lot for your reply so i should go for C#4.0 in a nushell? right? and it also covers coding part too?

Sure, and its a great book. It cover everything you need to know to become a good OOP programmer.

Sure, and its a great book. It cover everything you need to know to become a good OOP programmer.

ok but like i want to know..i know about th theortical part like what is namespace and all that in theory but when it comes to create coding am not able to do myself so what i can do ??

Hmm, what can you do?
You have to learn how to make code, right? So that means only one thing, you have to read and memorize.
Like we all had to. And when reading something, try to do an example or more of them, this way its easier to remember. As simple as that.

Hmm, what can you do?
You have to learn how to make code, right? So that means only one thing, you have to read and memorize.
Like we all had to. And when reading something, try to do an example or more of them, this way its easier to remember. As simple as that.

ok thanks

if u know the theory, y wait for a book to teach u practical..
go ahead, start creating applications, make ur own project, may be u can go for a calculator application.
am sure u wudnt have learn't those theory without few code snippet examples.. that shud be more than enough to create a calc app..
all the best...

if u know the theory, y wait for a book to teach u practical..
go ahead, start creating applications, make ur own project, may be u can go for a calculator application.
am sure u wudnt have learn't those theory without few code snippet examples.. that shud be more than enough to create a calc app..
all the best...

yeah you right i know about the theory then why should i go for books but when am start creating app then i dont know about the coding ? so can you suggest me anything from where to get the coding or something like this from any book or from any website or whatever any your suggesion thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.