I've created an application where our clients can have access to our program by logging in. It uses our database for most information. I want to implement a richtextbox where it saves notes but i don't know if i should be saving that information as a file or what. Also I also have an application that handles everything that deals with our clients I also want to implement a messaging system that can leave a message to the client upon opening the application if they are missing any information that we require. Can someone point me the right direction on where to learn about this. Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

It seems like you need authentication feature and messaging feature.
Let me see what you have so far on the login feature of your program and here is how to build messaging system.
http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/28083

I made a workaround. I created email accounts for all our clients and will get all messages via pop3. Unless there is a way that is faster or more effienct please tell me as I think that using this method is not the best idea. Also I'm not looking into Instant Messaging but more of Alerts to notify our clients. Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.