Hello guys,

I am coding an application for seats reservation and it contains two forms one of the forms contain 32 labels that represent the seat number and when the user wants to reserve that seat, he/she can double click that label to bring up the other form . The other form contains 2 text boxes (Name,Phone) and Date time picker, and I have remove and save. The remove button should change the backcolor of the label that was double clicked in the first form to white. The save button should change the backcolor of the label that was clicked in the first form to yellow. Yes I am using an array.

My question is how can do the two changes, one for the remove button and one for the save button. And I want it to change just the label that was double clicked.

Thank you guys

Try setting a value for DialogResult in the second form based on the button clicked and then interrogate it in the first form.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.