Hi Every One, I Was Wondering If Anyone Could help me With This Problem Or Not...
I Just Need A Simple Program, With The Least Amount Of Using Arrays, And Loops...
And My Main Problem While Writing It Is When I Want To command The Program To Act Like a
Counter , And Recognize That It Should Put The Remains And Quotient In A Particular Way...

This Is How I Started To Write The Program :

#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
int a;
for(a=1;a++)
printf("%d\n",a);

HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS A DISASTER BUT I'M JUST A BEGINNER , Although APOLOGIZE...:(

If Someone Can Help Please Explain A Bit More About The Loops....
Tnx;)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello!

>>If Someone Can Help Please Explain A Bit More About The Loops

Take a good book and read. I'm not trying to be rude, but you can learn something only when you try to. Install a good compiler, or use an online compiler and try to start simple examples.

There are also a lot of tutorials on programming. You can go through them.

>> Although APOLOGIZE

You haven't done anything wrong to apologize, except that you need to read THIS once.

My Problem Is That I Cannot Find What I'm looking For , When I'm Studying My Reference Which is C, Programming Language 2nd Edition....
It Cannot Answer All of Questions...So I Tried Here...

I just want to add that DaniWeb has an often neglected "search" feature which you might find handy. I did a search just now for your question and found literally over 1,900 results!

You should definately follow myk45's advice and learn the language grammar thouroughly before you embark on any programming project (Its not that hard.)

Once you are ready, you can take a look at this thread which explains a few techniques in detail: [Thread] Need code to convert decimal to binary and binary to decimal.

My Problem Is That I Cannot Find What I'm looking For , When I'm Studying My Reference Which is C, Programming Language 2nd Edition....
It Cannot Answer All of Questions...So I Tried Here...

In my experience C, Programming Language 2nd Edition explains EXACTLY how a loop works. Any explanation we give will simply be repeating what you already read.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.