I'm working on a program that opens an html text file using a JEditorPane. I can read in the html file but i can't get the hyperlinks to work. I want it so that when the user clicks on a hyperlink word, it will open a different html file in the same JEditorPane.Does anyone know how to do this? thanks

Recommended Answers

you really think that kid will come back to do your homework for you when he's only posted that one message and that a year ago?

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

I'm working on a program that opens an html text file using a JEditorPane. I can read in the html file but i can't get the hyperlinks to work. I want it so that when the user clicks on a hyperlink word, it will open a different html file in the same JEditorPane.Does anyone know how to do this? thanks

I m also In Having the same problem...Please Help....

you really think that kid will come back to do your homework for you when he's only posted that one message and that a year ago?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.