Hello guyz how r u all
i m new in programming
can u help me plzz

can u tell me that how to arrange array elements in ascending in descending order in C++
e.g suppose we have an array of 6 elements.. let elements are 65289...i want to arrange them in ascending like 25689.... can anyone help me plzz.. its urgent.. thank u

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Thank you Frnd

Hello guyz how r u all

Annoyed at people that use leet speek on a professional programming forum, which is against the rules.

i m new in programming

So? We all were.

can u help me plzz

You must be a certain age to be a member here, and this kiddie speak doesn't bode well. So maybe not.

can u tell me that how to arrange array elements in ascending in descending order in C++
e.g suppose we have an array of 6 elements.. let elements are 65289...i want to arrange them in ascending like 25689.... can anyone help me plzz.. its urgent.. thank u

Ahhh, and another urgent request with a do-it-for-me attitude. Read the member rules NOW!

I m Really sorry frnd if i have written anything against the rules... i have joined yesterday and it was my first post here... sorry again.. i will take care next time... thanks 4 correction..

Hi.....
In C++ it is syntactically correct to exceed the valid range of indices for an array. This can create problems, since accessing out-of-range elements do not cause compilation errors but can cause runtime errors.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.