Hi again. What i am trying to do is have people be able to input data into various textboxes, multiple times. For example, if there is a field that says name, i want them to be able to put in "bob", and then click next, have that value saved, and then have them be able to input another name. I want all of the values of the textboxes stored, so when they are done, they get sent to a summary page, which shows them the results of what they typed, and then have the data posted intomy database. This presents two problems. One is how should i store the values of the textboxes. I thought about an array list but i wasn't sure. The second problem is that right now i have an arrylist that is catching the values (this is not working, so will need to change it later), but when I go to the summary page, i get an error saying that the nvarchar can not be converted to an int value. My database does have int value columns, but my program needs them. I am at a standstill. If this is unclear, please let me know, and I will paste in some of my code. Than you so much!

Contributors
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by campkev

ok, yeah that is a little unclear. You are trying to save names into an integer column in your database because your program requires that the names be integers????

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.