Hello.

I am looking for a c library that emulates the double data type (64bit) with integers (32bit). it should have basic arithmetic functions like add, sub, mul and div.

already searched the web, but no luck so far.

hope you can help me, thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

> already searched the web, but no luck so far
So, is this a homework exercise in seeing who has the best google skills, or some attempt to weed out the lazy wannabe's (aka you) from someone far more interested and capable in programming?

If you're not even going to post an attempt (which we will gladly help you with), then why are you even bothering to take the course?

I absolutely do not know how you came up with the idea I was just too lazy to do my homework. I am not taking any courses.

But yeah, as a matter of fact I was looking for that library to save time. Not because I am too lazy to program anything, but rather because I am too busy programming other things.

Anyway, I found what I was looking for without your help.
So thanks a lot for your oh-so-constructive reply.

Regards.

> already searched the web, but no luck so far
So, is this a homework exercise in seeing who has the best google skills, or some attempt to weed out the lazy wannabe's (aka you) from someone far more interested and capable in programming?

If you're not even going to post an attempt (which we will gladly help you with), then why are you even bothering to take the course?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.