Hi all just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I stumbled upon these forums while looking up more information on programming in C++. It looked very useful and it would be nice to have a forum I can ask questions on and post problems I"m having with coding.

I'm kinda familiar with c++, but not very confident in myself when it comes to actually doing coding. I'm taking a class on C++ we just got into classes and static and const conditions. Just to give you a general idea of where I am in terms of programming. If anyone can recommend good sources to practice / read up on object oriented programming in c++ please let me know. I'm going to be reading through the FAQs but any additional suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome Al Borland. You know, this wonderful website have a forum for to introduce yourself to the community "Community Introduction". Wait! This website have forum for literally anything related to Computers....
Still being a new to daniweb, its not a problem. Explore more...........:D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.