Sir, I need a java program (ie), if we mark a part of an image, the portion with same intensity in that image should also be segmented and saved separately .. Thanks in advance..

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sir, I need a java program (ie), if we mark a part of an image, the portion with same intensity in that image should also be segmented and saved separately .. Thanks in advance..

so have you got any code to show? if not id start coding then hey lol, we cant do your work for you, there are other places and services that will do it for you, but here we help others with their problems they are facing with their current code

so have you got any code to show? if not id start coding then hey lol, we cant do your work for you, there are other places and services that will do it for you, but here we help others with their problems they are facing with their current code

Very thank you dude!!!!! happy with your answer!! pueeeeee!!!! If you have no idea about this means you will just post as like this right!!!! I just asked for some idea for this approach... tremendous reply ... thanks buddy... Lol. Lol..

Member Avatar for hfx642

Your response seems rather... sarcastic.
Actually... You just told us what you needed.
You didn't ask for any advice or an idea.

commented: atleast you saw that too :) +6
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.