HNaik 0 Newbie Poster

Hi All,

Just Started new Windows Developement in WPF Environment in VS2008 FW 3.5 few days back

I have a problem in designing the WPF form, my requirement is as follow
1) In a windows form i want to have a tab control
2) Each Tab Item will have atleast 6-10 Group box

Now
IN WPF windows form i have placed the Tab Control which is shipped in VS2008 it just have the Tab items thats all and doesnt have a normal standard panel , i need to a help how to create a normal panel in TabControl and against each navigation between the tabitem the previous panelitem should be visible false.

I have used few of the Panel in VS2008 say Stack Panel.
In XAML Code Under each TabItem i place a Stack Panel but i cant put more than 1 Panel in each TabItem, give the error that TabItem Can Accept only 1 child item
So i Decided to Put 1 Stack Panel and inside that i put the another stack panel in which i can only put 2 Stack Panel in Parent Stack Panel not more than 2

So Now i concluded to put A Canvas as an Parent Panel and then put group box on it and now in this group box i cant place the basic controls in the group box more than 1, it gives error the Content Property already exist.

Am i doing Some thing wrong, Can some one help me.

Thanks You very much for all the help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.